Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Little Doggie Lost

I had a little scare this afternoon when Molly went missing. We looked all over for her and she was down by Dean's big garage just where John had lost her. We were relieved to see her cute little face.
I organized my food storage room this morning, downloaded my new monthly kit from Scrap Girls, which took forever because there are so many files, indexed some records and worked on the rest of my laundry.
I made Tommy a steak dinner with baked yams and salad. It's our anniversary so I thought it would be nice to cook him dinner. Aren't I such a nice wife. I was going to make him fudge but I just couldn't get up the energy to do it. Maybe tomorrow.
Now I'm done for the day and ready to snuggle under the covers.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Molly. She is so much fun and loves us all to pieces. It's nice to have a pet.
Section 99 - Section 100  This section is all about calling John Murdock on his mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...