Sunday, December 26, 2010

Teaching Harrison's Primary Class

Today I taught Harrison's class in Primary. What a bunch of smart boys. They knew the answers to all the questions and the Joseph Smith story. It was a fun experience. I felt a little bad for the one and only girl in the class. The lesson was on the Priesthood so I tried to include her wherever possible. Hayden came in the classroom after Harrison's class left. This was his class room. As I was going out the door he grabbed me and gave me a hug. Now that just made my day. I so love my wonderful grandkids. When I look at them my heart just fills up to the top with love....
I came home from church and Tommy informed me someone was showing our house at 9am. So we all got busy and straightened everything up. We are also leaving for Idaho tomorrow morning so we needed to get it done tonight. Tommy had a headache so he didn't go to church.
Now I'm tired and going to go to bed and hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Harrison and his willingness to give prayers and listen. He is pretty smart. I love that he likes to go to church.
Section 128 - Section 129  This chapter is all about baptism for the dead and how important it is that we do our family history so we can bind our ancestors to us. I knew I loved doing it for a good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...