Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day


We had a wonderful Christmas at our house today. We started off by opening presents. Malachi got lots of clothes. It was so good to have him with us for Christmas. Then we went down to Dean and Amie's for breakfast. It was delish, especially the cinnamon rolls which I love. Isn't Amie's table so beautiful.
Amie loved her calendar I got her for Christmas from Lori. I am so glad. I got the kids some gum, candy and 20 gold dollars. John let me take his picture.
I came home from Amie's and started putting together our dinner. We had Ham, AuGratin Potatoes, Salad, Amie's wonderful rolls, Mom's Jello Salad, deviled eggs and pies. Yummy... Aren't the Ingram's so cute all snuggled up together. Amie is reading a book on her Nook she got for Christmas.
After all that I was too tired to do anything else so I just laid down and watched TV. Now I'm going to finish blogging this and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my Savior and this celebration of his birth. I have been listening to Christmas music for the last two days and it has helped me to get in the Christmas Spirit.
Section 126 - Section 128 The Lord tells Brigham Young that he doesn't have to travel anymore and he is to care for his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...