Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cleaning Stalls

I did laundry, straightened up the house, made all the beds, cooked dinner, indexed, played Frontierville and made Chicken Casserole for dinner. I also studied and pondered my Scriptures.  It's my new habit. Maybe it will last. I have been happy and content today even though the sun didn't shine all day. John spent the day mucking out stalls. It looks like he is having fun. Now that's short and sweet and to the point.
Grateful Statement:  I am grateful for these 3 grandkids. They are sweet and good to their Grandma and Grandpa.
Section 106 - Section 107  Warren Cowdery was called to preside over the area where he lived. He did not remain faithful.  In the student manual it says "The Saints, on the other hand, should be prepared, expectant and joyful." That makes me know that we do not need to be afraid of the Second Coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...