Monday, December 20, 2010

Grocery Shopping in Idaho

I went grocery shopping today. We were pretty much out of stuff in this house to eat. I made Taco Soup for dinner and a batch of fudge for Janna. I straighten up the house, did some laundry, did dishes and that's about it. I also studied my scriptures and indexed.
They marked where they are going to dig the footings tomorrow. It has been a sunshiny day off and on.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for these three grandkids that are so much fun. We laughed and had a good time all day. I am so blessed with my 9 fabulous grandkids. I love them all....
Section 122 - Section 123  This section is about what the Lord says to Joseph Smith while he was in Liberty Jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...