Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Today Bailee and I finally went Christmas Shopping to finish up. We took a few wrong turns but we eventually found the Mall and WalMart. It was such a relief to finally get it over with. I managed to do laundry, clean up mud, straighten up the house, clean up mud, fix dinner and clean up mud. Of course it had to rain this afternoon to give me something to do. It's good when it's frozen but when it thaws out it's a mess. Austin helped Uncle John off and on all day. He hammered in stakes and fetched and carried.
They are ready for the concrete tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Austin. He tries so hard to help. And he does a good job.
Section 124 Vs 1 - Section 124 Vs 53 How hard for the Saints to have the Govenor of Missouri to issue an extermination order. It's barbaric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...