Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wonderful Sabbath



I went to church alone today as Tommy was too tired. It was good to be there. I wasn't as attentive as I needed to be. I think I was tired too and my back hurt to sit. But I made it through Sacrament and went home for Sunday School and went back for Relief Society. Kara taught the lesson on the Sacrament. It was very good. I will remember the suggestions on what to do to keep focus on the Savior during the Sacrament.
I came home and made Potato Soup. John and Malachi went skiing today so they might be hungry when they get home. I also studied my Scriptures. I get so much more understanding when I read the Student Guide.
I scanned these pages and cover from the Prep magazine of Hailey so I would have them forever. They are the Fall and Mid-Fall issues. I just hope we can read the print after my journal is printed out. A magnifying glass will probably help. Now I'm tired and need to rest.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my Savior. I am grateful that he atoned for my sins so I can be forgiven. What a gift!
Section 110 - Section 111  Because my heart belongs to Genealogy I love the part about the hearts of the children being turned to the fathers and the fathers to the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...