Monday, December 6, 2010

Study and Ponder

I made myself a little study place in my living room. I have a very comfy chair with a hassock for my feet. It makes a perfect place to put my study guide and my Sciptures. I spent time today reading and pondering the Scriptures. I said I would and I did. Hooray for me!!
We had our Presidency meeting this morning and it was so productive. Everything just went together so smoothly we knew we were on the right track. It was good to get some things settled.
I went to the vet today and got Molly her car sick medicine for our trip to Idaho tomorrow. I am excited to go see Janna and the kids again. I really miss her.
I cleaned some and changed my sheets. I am playing Frontierville on Facebook and having fun doing it. I also index as much or more so I'm okay with it. I will get sick of it soon and then I'll be on to something else.  Tommy is really working hard to learn how to work his computer. He's a smart man so it won't be long before he has it all down.
Grateful Statement:  Today I am grateful for Lisa's lesson. I feel inspired to do better. I really think we all have room to improve. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that would show me what I need to be doing.
Section 104 - Section 105  This is what I pondered today. Everything I have belongs to the Lord, my house, car and everything I own. He has given them to me to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...