Thursday, December 16, 2010

Temple and Cannery

This morning I went to the Temple and did Initiatories while John drove Malachi back to his house. It was perfect timing. I just had time to take a couple of pictures and John was there to pick me up. I love this Nativity Scene in front of the Temple. So very beautiful.
I came home and got ready to go to the cannery. We are substituting for Brother McQueen. We were pretty busy with young couples doing their food storage. That is a good thing and makes me miss working at the cannery. I always enjoyed talking to people who were just starting out.
Now I am home. I'm going to finish this and go to bed. I am tired, but with good reason!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Temple. I felt the Spirit very strong for one of the women I did work for. Katie Harris was her name and hope she has embraced this Sacred Work.
Section 114 - Section 115 In this short section the Lord tells us that if we don't do our callings he will put someone else in our place. Makes me want to always do my callings to the best of my ability even when I am tired of them. I must work on that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...