Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back Home Again Once More

We went to Home Depot this morning and picked out some of the stuff for our addition. Then it was time for lunch. We went to a place in Ashton (I think) called Big Jud's and had hamburgers and the kids had Ice Cream. After we got home Tommy and I loaded up the car and Molly and headed out for Utah. I sorted out the kits I had downloaded and got them all organized. I also studied my Scriptures on the way home. We are now home and we are all glad that drive is over with, especially Molly.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the early Saints that sacrificed so much for us.
Section 109 - Section 110  I was amazed that the early Saints were able to come up with $60,000 to $70,000 in 3 years time to build the Kirkland Temple. They went without to be able to donate more. What faithful Saints with very little money. This was so interesting especially all the Angels that the Saints saw in the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...