Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Decorated Christmas Tree

Today I finally finished decorating my tree. What a relief. I also indexed bunch of batches and did laundry and I don't know what all. Then I made Spaghetti for dinner and Jello salad and that was my day. Then tonight I went to Hailey's basketball game. It was so exciting and they won so that makes it even better. Then John and I went to Walmart. It took forever. I was behind a lady with her coupon book. But I had patience and kept on smiling. Now I'm going to go to bed....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Christmas season. It's such a magical time of the year. I love it. I will try to remember the birth of my Savior above all the pretty lights, presents and good food.
Section 98 - Section 99  This section deals with the mobs in Missouri and how the Saints were to turn the other cheek. I think that would be very hard. But the Lord promises them many blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...