Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pack Meeting

Today was about the same as yesterday. I cleaned a little, studied my Scriptures, made Potato Soup for dinner, played Frontierville and that was it. After dinner I went with Austin to his Pack Meeting. He got a couple of rewards, played some games and decorated a Gingerbread Man. He also presented the flag in the flag ceremony. He really seemed to have fun. Janna and Scott had to go bowling. Now I'm tired and I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that I was able to take Austin to his Pack Meeting.  It was fun to see him as a Scout.
Section 107 - Section 108  This entire section deals with the Priesthood. Where it came from, how it was organized, how it works in the wards, etc. Very interesting. I learned some things I wasn't aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...