Thursday, December 30, 2010

Picking Out Doors and Windows

t
Janna and I went to Idaho Falls and picked out plain windows and doors for the exterior of the addition on the house. Then we went to Wal Mart, Taco Bell for lunch, by Janna's work and then home. Scott and Harley are gathering up antlers and getting Harley's new goats she got for Christmas. So we're missing those two. Janna and Austin are out feeding the horse with the two dogs. Maggie and Molly chase after each other all over this farm. They really have fun together.
I am making ham and potatoes for dinner. It has finally cleared up so tomorrow we will be heading home. My car's AWD is disabled because it says we have a spare tire on, which we don't so we had to wait to make sure the roads were really clear. When we get home Tommy will have to take it in to see what's wrong with it. So that's been my day.... And I took a picture of the Kulow kids and their mom.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my daughter. We have so much fun together just hanging out and going to the store. She is the best!!
Section 134 - Section 135  I found it very interesting in verse 17 where it says we are not to teach the gospel, not baptize bond servants contrary to the will and wishes of their masters. As I studied the Student Guide it explained that Missouri was a slave state and the Mormons were accused of trying to overthrow slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...