Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Foundation Finished

 Foundation done!!!
Bailee and Maggie having fun.
Rachet and Harley or is it a bird perched on her shoulder.

Today Janna and I rearranged her bedroom and then we went to Rexburg and did a little shopping at Cal Ranch, K-Mart and Broulim's Market. We also paid the concrete bill.
It is bitter cold up here. The wind is blowing and the temperature is falling. We also met Scott at the Chinese place and had lunch. They have yummy food. We spent the evening watching silly TV shows and relaxing. That's been my day!!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Scriptures. I am grateful for the knowledge they give me of my Savior's second coming.
Section 133 - Section 134  This chapter is all about the Second Coming of Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...