Saturday, December 18, 2010

Back in Idaho

We left this morning to come back to Idaho. John, Tommy, Molly and me! We are going to try to get the footings poured. Janna's friend Boyd is going to do it for us so John is going to help him. Janna's connection are good things. We are just doing a step at a time until we have it framed in. It may take awhile to finish it but at least we are starting.
We went to the Chinese Restaurant for dinner and then grocery shopping for tomorrow. Janna is going to church with me tomorrow so I need to get my rest so I can be at church at 9am.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a safe drive. There were lots of cars off the road and I am grateful that we arrived safely.
Section 117 - Section 118  I like the way the study guide explained what Olaha Shinehah meant and what Nicolaitane band was. Very interesting. I only wish I had a memory that would remember all these things. Maybe in Heaven...

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...