Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Buttermilk Syrup

I had to make Buttermilk Syrup for Bailee this morning. She has been begging for it since we got here. She is so funny. Aunt Amie is her hero because she always makes this to go with her pancakes. I told her I didn't have a recipe so she informed me that we had the "ward cookbook". Sure enough we did. So I made the syrup and Austin made the pancakes. He did it all. What a chef. He did a great job.
They finished digging the footings today. John shoveled dirt and ran a compactor all day. Tommy had to go get things for them. Now I am tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for John and all his hard work for his parents.
Section 123 - Section 124  The saints were told to gather all the anti-mormon literature and all the things that were against the church. This would serve as evidence of what was done to them. Also I did not know that the govenor of Missouri sent a letter to the church  in 1976 rescinding the extermination order and an apology for all the wrong doing that were done against the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...