Friday, December 17, 2010

Busy Day

Doesn't she look depressed. I think the vet hurt her feelings...
I got my hair cut this morning at 6:15am. Judy is such a nice person to do it so early in the morning. I'm sure she could use an extra hour of sleep but she gets up and does my hair. Now that's a friend.
I went to WalMart after that and got some Christmas stuff. Then I took the dog to the vet. She has gone from 26 lbs to 36 lbs in about 6 months so now she only gets 1/3 cup of dog food morning and night. If she doesn't lose some weight on this regiment the vet will check her Thyroid. I told him she spent the summer walking miles in the mountains and didn't lose anything. We'll have to see what happens.
After I got back from the vet I went to Arleen's and worked on genealogy with her. That was my visiting teaching with her for the month. We had to call Salt Lake to fix the mess someone has made out of her file. So after they get it fixed then we can do some more.
Then I went to the bank in Salem and deposited some checks. I came home and paid my bills and entered everything into Quicken. I'm trying so hard to stay on top of things.
I'm tired and ready for bed. I made barbecue chicken for dinner. It was so moist and yummy. I just stuck it in the oven and put sauce on it and baked it for 30 minutes. Maybe that's what made me tired. Cooking!! LOL
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my three kids. I have been thinking about them all day and feel so blessed that they are mine. I love them all so much. It's good to be their mom....
Section 115 - Section 117 The part of my study today that I loved was where it says in the student manuel "When this gathering (Adam-ondi-Ahman) is held, the world will not know of it; the members of the Church at large will not know of it, yet it shall be preparatory to the coming in the clouds of glory of our Savior Jesus Christ as the Prophet Joseph Smith has said. The world cannot know of it. The Saints cannot know of it - except those who officially shall be called into this council - for it shall precede the coming of Jesus Christ as a thief in the night, unbeknown to all the world." So powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...