Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Spirit

I'm getting the Christmas Spirit. It is coming on slowly but surely. All my lights and my tree help.
Today I balanced my checkbook and paid all remaining bills. What a job. I made my last payment to Blue Cross because they are raising my rates again in January so I'm done with them. It has more than doubled since I signed up with them.
Then I made an Apple Crisp dessert for the Allen's and took it over. I almost forgot I was supposed to do it but I got out my apple peeler and my Cuisinart and went to town. I had it in the oven baking in 20 minutes.  I talked with Cody at the door. He seems to be doing pretty good. I just told him how much we would all miss his mom.
Malachi and John rode Dean's 4 wheeler today and had a good time. They are going to watch some movie they rented from Redbox. I love having him her on the weekends. He is just so sweet and tells me he loves me all the time. How was I so blessed to have such a great grandson.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the power of prayer that will give you peace just when you need it. Isn't Heavenly Father the best!!
Section 102 - Section 103  This chapter tells how the council works. I didn't know that there were men assigned to the person who they were holding court on to "prevent insult and injustice".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...