Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Walking and Visiting Teaching

We got a call early this morning from a realtor that wanted to show our house at 10:30 am. So we all hustled and got it ready. Tommy, John and Malachi went to put up real estate signs and Molly and I went walking with Heather. We walked 4 times around the track with very little resting. We were both amazed at how easy it was. I thought I would have a really hard time but it was pretty easy. There is a lady there that must be in her 70's or 80's that walks 7 times around every day. She says she is trying to keep out of her rocking chair. Oh, and she rides her bike to the walking path and then walks and rides back home. What an inspiration! We also call her the treat lady because she always has dog biscuits in a fanny pack for the dogs. Molly didn't want her treat. Such a picky eater...
I came home and rested until it was time to go Visiting Teaching. I picked up Heather and we went to visit Liz. I love to visit with her. She is so interesting and fun to talk with.
I came home from that and studied my Scriptures for about an hour and now it's time to figure out dinner because I have home teachers coming at 6 pm.
After the home teachers left Tommy and I went down to watch Hailey play basketball. They lost by one point. It was a nail biter. So exciting.
Grateful Statement: Today I'm grateful for Molly who will walk right beside me anywhere I take her. She is sweet and fun.
Section 112 - Section 113  In the study guide it tells about the 12 apostles. Four of the 12 apostasized one being Thomas B Marsh who was the president of the twelve. It was a hard time for the church and the Prophet Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...