Monday, December 13, 2010

Doing Nothing Monday

We had our Presidency Meeting this morning. It was very good and we finalized all our things. I just so love to work with these ladies. We really have fun together.
I studied my Scriptures again today. I think it's becoming a habit and I like it.
I managed to make a banana cake with some bananas that had ripen too much to eat. I love when I can use up something. I think I get that from my mom. She always tried to use up what she had and not waste anything. We also had Taco Soup from the freezer and it was as good as the first time we ate it.
Some of Malachi's friends took him to the lights in Spanish Fork on the Golf Course. John took him down and brought him back. He has been working on his GED all day.
That's been my day. I have been a tad bit tired. Probably from traveling or I'm just lazy. It's probably the last one. Tomorrow I am going to be productive so I'm going to bed now to get plenty of rest.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Relief Society today. What a wonderful organization Heavenly Father put on this earth for us.
Section 111 - Section 112 The thing that struck me was verse 9 where it talks about ancient inhabitants of Salem. That is where the ancestors of Joseph Smith immigrated too and it relates to genealogy. Something new I learned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...