Friday, December 10, 2010

Moving Sold Horses

Harley spent all morning walking this little horse around to get used to her. She is so patient. They have sold her so off she goes to Highland. Her new home in Utah. I love to watch Harley take care of her horses. Harley, Scott and John left to go to Utah. John was ready to go home and Scott and Harley were delivering two horses and collecting some antler.
Janna and her dad spent the morning doing electrical work in the barn and I cleaned, studied my Scriptures and straightened up the house. We got the kids from school and went to an early dinner at Sizzler in Idaho Falls. I love their salad bars. We came home and settled in to watch The Closer, The Mentalist and CSI.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this day. For happiness and contentment. I am blessed!!
Section 108 - Section 109  This section is about Lyman Sherman who was a witness to the things that took place at the Kirkland Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...