Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lazy Day in Idaho


I did some dishes, made lunch, played Frontierville with the kids and that's about it. It was cold, cold, cold up here. Harley read her Nook all day. So far she has read 3 books. Austin played on the computer and helped me do dishes. Bailee listened to her Ipod on her new speaker system she got for Christmas. Tommy ran errands for Boyd. Janna got off work about 1pm and we packed up all the Christmas decorations. Now her house is all put back together. Then we went to the jail so she could get something. Then we had to go to Yellowstone Hardware to get a long tube for Boyd. We had to haul it in Janna's Excursion. It was a riot. I had to be Janna's eyes because it went all the way to the front windshield. It was very big around. But we made it home in one piece. Janna and Austin are playing Mancala. I have never heard of it before but they seem to love playing it.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Joseph Smith. As I have been studing the Doctrine and Covenants it has made me realize how hard it was for him but he remained faithful to the end.
Section 132 - Section 133 I did not know that Emma Smith denied to her dying day that Joseph ever had other wives. But Wilford Woodruff, who was closely associated with the Prophet bore record that Emma did give her husband in marriage to other wives. Very interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...