Thursday, December 23, 2010

Concrete for Footings

Today was concrete day. John and Janna worked side by side all day. Dad, Harley and Austin worked with them too. It was a lot of work but they got it done. I know they are exhausted after all this. After they got finished John, Tommy and I took off for Utah so I can get ready for Christmas. I have almost everything done but just a couple of things left. We got in some slow traffic so it took us an extra 30 minutes to get home. We were glad to be home. That's a long drive.
Now I'm going to crawl into my comfy bed and get a good nights sleep so I can get all the rest of my stuff done tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Janna's friend Boyd who is helping us do all this. He is a very nice man. When Janna asked what we owed him he said a Turkey Dinner. How sweet is that.
Section 124 vs 54 - Section 125 This was a very long chapter dealing mainly with the Nauvoo House and funding for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...