Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I woke up to the snow plow going by. There was tons of snow on the ground. Molly had to jump through the snow to go potty. It really is her favorite thing. I did laundry today, studied my Scriptures, made beans and corn bread and  indexed some census and birth records from Wisconsin. I love to index. I have been doing for about 30 years. It was so different when we started. It was all done on cards and then put on a computer. It took forever to get a batch done. It has become so easy and fast. I really see Heaven Father's hand in this work. I took more cards over to Yvonne to take to Salt Lake for me. She has helped me get so much done. Especially the males. Thank goodness the Salt Lake Temple will let you turn in 10 names per week to have ordinances done.
My visiting teacher, Gwen came tonight to and gave me the message. Katherine didn't show up. She must have had something come up. It was fun to talk to Gwen. She is such a fun lady.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the Indexing program. I have had such wonderful experiences over the years as I have index and arbitrated records. I know it's truly Millennial work.
Section 113 - Section 114 This section talks about the Stem of Jesse being Christ and the root of Jesse being Joseph Smith. Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...