Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Back to Idaho

We packed up our stuff and left at 11am to go to Rigby again. Here is Molly along for the ride. She can finally travel without getting sick. What a relief! It was a long drive. I indexed, studied my Scriptures and sorted some pictures for some pages. So it was a productive drive. I was tired and had a backache by the time I got to Janna. She had a crock pot of beans on so I made some corn bread.
Janna got home about 6:30 and she had a kid that was giving his mother grief so I rode with her over to his house. I waited in the car while she went in and took care of the kid. He was a big 16 year old and Janna finally had to call the Sheriff to take him to Juvenile Hall. He would rather do that than stay at home with mom. Dumb!! That took about an hour so now I'm home and blogging and getting ready to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my sweet daughter Janna. She is such a good daughter to me. She is very thoughtful and kind to me. She makes me feel needed and loved. Don't we all need to feel that.
Section 105 - Section 106  I really studied this section today. The Saints couldn't live the law of consecration. I thought about the people that are homeless, live in apartments and will never be able to afford a house,in trailer, small houses, large houses and mansions. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was all equal. If we all had sufficient for our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...