Friday, December 3, 2010

Tommy and His New Computer

I walked one time around the track today but it was so slick and slushy I decided it wasn't such a good idea. But I did go once so that's a start back. I also cleaned house and paid bills.
Tommy has been saving up his money to buy a computer. Here he is with his new one and also his new dime store glasses. He is all set to learn.
John and I went to American Fork and got Malachi to stay the weekend with us. I found some White Out Mountain Dew at Macy's for him so he's a happy camper.
Tommy and I went to Hailey's basketball game. It was so exciting and they won. Those girls can really play. Such talent they have. That's my day...
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my hubby. Maybe I can get him indexing on his brand new computer.
Section 101 - Section 102  I just can't imagine how hard it was for the Saints as they were driven from there homes. How they must have suffered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...