Thursday, December 2, 2010

Canning with Amie and Whit


This morning I went to the cannery with Amie and Whitney. Whit worked so hard and I think she had fun. I bought flour already canned and some bulk stuff. It was good to see Brother Banks again. He is such a nice man.
Then I came home and made phone calls for Roxan's family. They will probably have her funeral on Monday. Lots of people really loved her and she will be missed. She made the most beautiful quilts.
Then I went to Hannah basketball game at 4pm. I wish I would have remembered to bring my camera.  She is so cute out there. It was a totally exciting game. Just back and forth the whole time.
I came home and are leftover Spaghetti for dinner and now I think it's time for my bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the cannery and how helpful they are. It's good that Heavenly Father provides us with it.
Section 100 - Section 101  I love the way the Lord tells Sidney and Joseph that their families will be okay. He cares so much about each one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...