Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Dean

I feel like I have been on the road for a month. We left Idaho at about 10am and got home around 3pm. It was snowy coming through Utah County. All the way to Utah County the sun was shining and I had to wear sunglasses to be able to see. I was able to read my Scriptures even with the bright sunlight. But we made it safe and sound so I'm grateful. I was very tired when I got home so I did little of nothing.
Today is my son Dean's birthday. It's a bummer that his birthday falls on New Year's Eve but it wasn't my fault. He was due the second week in January but decided that New Year's Eve was when he was coming into this world. His big joke has always been that we just saved a Christmas Present and gave it to him for his birthday. Isn't he just so handsome.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my son Dean. What a treasure he has always been to me. He is such a wonderful man and I am so proud of him. I am grateful that Heavenly Father sent him to me and that he was willing to come. He has absolutely been the best son in the whole wide world.
Section 135 - Section 138  It always makes me sad to read Section 135 where it tells of the martyrdom of Joseph and Hyrum Smith. I love verse 3 where it says "He lived great, and he died great in the eyes of God and his people..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...