Thursday, January 31, 2019

Lazy Day

Lunch

Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunch with Avacado, Lettuce and Tomatoes topped with Ranch Dressing. It was better today than yesterday. 
I picked up Gracie from school at noon and we went to Broulim's to get stuff to make a freezer meal for Connie. She wants to stock up for the sisters in the ward. I told her I didn't know what it tasted like so she had to make it for her family tomorrow and let me know if it was any good.
When I made meals for the Grace House I bought a freezer meal cook book on line and Janna printed it all out for me. It has some really good stuff in it. So I am going to always have a couple of freezer meals in my freezer so I can take to the sisters who need it.
I have scrapped all of Costa Rica and then I went on my icloud and realized that I didn't have all the pictures in the folders on my desktop. So I may have to redo some of them.
I was very tired today and just couldn't make myself do much. But tomorrow will be better.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel. I realize how very blessed I am to know where we are going, why we are here and where we came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...