Friday, December 24, 2010

Early Morning Shopping

John and I went to Walmart and Smith's this morning at 6:30 am. There was hardly anyone in the stores so we were able to go in and out fast. Then I came home and started on finishing up my Christmas wrapping. Now I am all done.
Check out the little puppy I am taking care of for Susan. Somebody is going to be so surprised. He is already potty trained. Just take him out and he goes to the bathroom. The only problem I have is he just wants to be under my feet all the time so I have to be careful when he is out of his crate that I don't step on him and Molly wants nothing to do with him. Yappy little puppies are so beneath her.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the power of prayer and how uplifting it can be. I love when you pray for peace and it just comes.
Section 125 - Section 126  There were lots of Saints that settled in Iowa. They stayed there until the migration west.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...