Saturday, January 1, 2011

Finished the Doctrine and Covenants

Today I have had a headache and just felt blah all day long. I did manage to finish the Doctrine and Covenents. I started on October 7th. I did a couple of loads of laundry, some dishes and indexed and that's about all I accomplished. I set new goals for 2011 in indexing. I am going to arbitrate 100,000 name by the end of the year. Tomorrow I am going to wake up feeling great. I just know it....
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a brand new year. I know I will be able to accomplish all the things I want to.
Section 138 - Declaration 2  I did not realize that if the Saints would have continued practicing polygamy that the Temples would have been shut down and all the work for the dead would have stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...