Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heading Back to Utah

Idaho fields and mountains. Gorgeous!
 Miss Kitty and her kittens. She's not giving them up to my camera.
I slept until 7pm this morning. I must have been very tired. I caught up on my blog from yesterday, watched Hayden play Zelda on the Wii and then got my shower and Tommy and I left to meet John at the Sizzler in Provo. We stopped at the Distribution Center in Spanish Fork and I got a Nursery Manual for my children's class I have on May 12. I also got the New Testament student manual. It was so good to see John. He has lost a ton of weight and his size 34 pants are falling off of him. He said he just quit eating junk. That's the same thing Janna did to lose her 30 lbs. They must be on to something. Ya think!!
We had an uneventful drive back to Idaho. I wanted to stay until Sunday but Tommy was ready to go. He wants to get back and paint the house. I'm all for that.
I indexed 4 batches that I had to finish so it wasn't all wasted time. I have a hard time seeing my computer screen in the car and I'm so comfy in the front seat that I don't want to go to the back so I can see better. One day I'll get back to scrapping while I travel.
When we came home Janna, Bailey and Jersey were here. Austin was with his dad and Harley was traveling with Scott. Bailey had to show me her new kittens. Miss Kitty had 4 kittens in the barn. She is being the best mom in the whole wide world.
Janna and I took Jersey home to Ammon and then came home and watched TV. That's my day. It's been a good one.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Dean and Amie and how willing they are to open their home to us. We just go down to our room in their basement and settle on in. I have a favorite chair so I'm all set. And Hailey shares her bathroom with us. I just love them all...
Romans 15 - Romans 16 In verse 1 it says, "We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves." We are to bear on anothers burdens and help those we see need our help however that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...