Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Going to Woman's Conference in Utah

We left around 1:30 to drive to Utah. I waited as long as I could so I could keep an eye on Austin. He is starting to feel better but he has a cough. So his mom said no baseball tonight. Maybe he will be well enough to go to school tomorrow.
Our new car just buzzed down the road. It's so comfortable to ride in. I love it!! We hit all the traffic thru Salt Lake and South County so it took us until 6:30. We had stopped at Wendy's in Blackfoot so I could get one of those delicious salads. I only put half the dressing on it so it wouldn't be so many points.
Now we are at Dean's all cozied up in his basement. Tommy is napping and I'm indexing. Everyone is gone so it's just us.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a safe trip. Heavenly Father watches over me so well.
Romans 14 - Romans 15  Verse 13 "Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way." That pretty much sums it up. Don't judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...