Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fabulous Sabbath Day

Janna, Bailee, Austin and I went to church today. It was good. I enjoyed the testimonies that were bore. Relief Society was good and our Sunday School lesson was good. Tommy was sick once again.
We came home and I took a nap. A long good nap. I woke up and put the rice in the cooker and the chicken in the oven, opened a bottle of pickled beets and a can of corn for the kids and that was dinner. It was good and fit right in with WW. Then I went for a walk for 1 hour. We walked all over this place. But it made me feel good. Now it's time to put my tired feet up.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my dear daughter that makes me walk just a little bit farther until I have walked for an hour.
Acts 23 - Acts 26  I couldn't stop reading about the injustice that was being done to Paul. It so reminded me of Joseph Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...