Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Here Comes Harley

Harley and her learners permit. Now she wants to drive everywhere.
Today was the day I worked on bookwork. I got my account all done. When you can get all the information off the internet you need it's so easy to figure all this out. I did that and made Potatoe Soup for dinner at the same time.
I went into Rigby to get a seam ripper for Austin's scout shirt. I took off the old numbers and put on his new badges and used the sticky stuff. So much easier that sewing them on. So I got his uniform all ready for his first day as a Boy Scout. At 7 pm Harley drove (with mom) to YW and Austin had scouts at the same time. So convenient. And Harley stayed for YW. Now that's a miracle. Bailee took a friend with her so she was happy. It was a good day.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my hubby who spent the day climbing up and down a ladder putting up lights in the garage. He has always been able to figure things out. He must be a smart man...
Acts 18 - Acts 19  I was very impressed with Apollo who taught the gospel after he was taught by Aquila and Priscilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...