Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rafting Page

Everyone is busy working on the farm today. It's Stake Conference and no one wanted to go to church. I remember when I thought Stake Conference was a day off church. And I just couldn't make myself go alone for some reason. So I am listening to the Saturday Morning session of General Conference so I can be spiritually fed today and indexing. So that's what I'm doing today.
What wonderful talks and counsel. It was so different with ear buds in. I could hear every word and every expression. I need to figure out ways to serve those who are less fortunate. I am so blessed and have so much.
Scott made dinner for us and we didn't do much this afternoon. I indexed, and finished this page and helped feed the animals. I fed goatie tonight. He just won't leave me alone. He follows me everywhere. So cute...
Tommy and I worked on figuring out the cabinets for my office/scraproom. I think we will have to go to Lowe's and have them do it.
That's been my day and now it's time to relax and get off this computer.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the President Monson and all the Apostles. I am grateful for General Conference and the direction they give us. I am grateful that I have learned to love it!!
Romans 4 - Romans 5  Verse 20 where it says of Abraham, "He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God." really jumped out at me. What 100 year old man would believe that they could have a child. I had to read this chapter a couple of times to really understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...