Monday, April 18, 2011

Drywalling...Wahoo!!

Logan and his helper started doing our Drywall this morning. I am so happy! One more step started.
I went into town today to the bank and to Broulim's Market to get some tomatoes (they should be made of gold) to make tacos with. It was a little rainy and cloudy but what else is new. Then I cleaned house and vacuumed. Austin came home from school and helped me move the chairs so I could vacuum under them. He is so helpful.
I looked out the window this afternoon and one of Harley's Llama's was out of it's pen. So Janna came home and we had to herd it back in. Seems there is always something loose around here.
I made the Tacos for dinner and took Austin to baseball practice and Janna and Scott went to IF to buy shaving for the stall of the new horse that was born yesterday. Very cute little thing.
Now I'm blogging, indexing, Frontiervilleing and soon I'll be going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Austin. He just makes my day when he come home from school. He is always happy and excited about everything. And he is so helpful to me.
Romans 5 - Romans 6  This chapter talks alot about the "abundance of grace". Thank goodness Heavenly Father had mercy on us sinners and sent His Son...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...