Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beautiful Spring Day

Today was just gorgeous. It was sunny and warm. I do believe spring has sprung. I scrubbed floors today with my Shark. I learned that it doesn't work so good for dried mud on floors. So I did alot of hand washing spots. But once all the mud is gone it will be easy. I also balanced checkbooks again today so Janna can pay her bills. So I had a productive day.
I got a little down this evening. Just missing my friends and Utah family. So I went for a walk and that helped a little. Then I went to my house and had a little chat with Heavenly Father and decided that it was up to me to make friends. So I called my visiting teaching partner. I finally had to call her husbands phone because she didn't answer hers and there was no voice mail. I finally got to talk with her. Her name is Patty Billman. She works all day monday thru friday so I am going to call our 3 ladies and set it up for after 6pm. That made me feel like I was contributing to the ward and then the Relief Society president brought me the supplies to make book bags for a service project. See how Heavenly Father hears my prayers.
I took the kids to Scouts and Young Womens and Janna and I went to pick them up. We ended up bringing a few extra home with us. It's a good thing I have a 7 passenger car. That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the power of prayer. I always know that Heavenly Father will look after me if I do what I'm supposed to do.
Acts 27 - Acts 28  I found it very interesting reading about the ship wreck. I love the verse about the Angel that was with Paul.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...