Monday, April 4, 2011

Our New Car

Tommy went today and bought our new car. It's a Chevy Traverse and we like it. Now I can go anywhere I want to go and I don't have to worry about anything happening. The kids love it because it have a DVD in it and they can watch movies. I can feel a road trip coming on...
 Janna feeding Goatie surrounded by kitties. I wonder where Harley gets her love of animals from?
It was bitter cold out here but these two don't mind.
                          
Tommy worked on electrical this morning and then went to Idaho Falls to check on cars. He ended up going back to Rigby and buying the one we test drove on Saturday. I couldn't go with him because I had to pick the kids up from the dentist. And really, I didn't want to go. I just wanted to hang out.
I went out at noon to feed goatie and Harley had brought home the new baby goats she had bought a couple of month ago. When I open the stall door to get to Goatie I scared them and they tried to run away from me but just "fainted" and fell over on their side with their legs stiff as a board. How funny they are. I had never heard of "Fainting Goats" until now.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Apostles. I watched Elder Holland's talk again today. So inspiring and moving. I used to think when they talked about genealogy that I was okay with that. Now I know that I was right and I just need to indentify the talks that I need to work on. That's about all of them. How merciful of Heavenly Father to give us these leaders.
Acts 17 - Acts 18 In verse 28 it says, "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring." How can anyone not understand that Heavenly Father is just like us and not a mist or something with no form.

1 comment:

  1. Nice new car! How funny to see fainting goats. I would love to see that happen! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...