Monday, April 25, 2011

Hanging out with the Kids

The kids were home from school today so we hung out all day. I took Bailee and Austin into Kings to get an Easter treat and came home and Harley and I left clues all over the house so they could find their treat. It was fun. Tommy and I went to Home Depot and got samples of paint so I can paint a big spot on my walls to see what color I want. We also discovered that the tapers had cut the drywall all around our tub and shower inserts so the edges are no longer covered with drywall. I don't know what they are doing but I guess tomorrow we will find out. If they have made a mistake they WILL be fixing it. We will just have to wait and see.
Bailee came with us to Idaho Falls and watched Happy Feet there and back on my DVD player. Austin had his first Baseball game so Janna and Scott took him to it and he won. Harley wanted to hang out at home. We took Bailee to KFC so she could have popcorn chicken.
Bailee and I fed goatie last night and the chickens that roost on the rafter above... Yep, one of them pooped on my back. Oh, the life of living with critters. Bailee thought it was hilarious. I wasn't that impressed. It reminded me of when Janna was just walking she was outside under our big trees in Studio City and a bird pooped on her head.
That's been my day and now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for all of God's creations. I was looking at the new 3 little baby goats and thought how wonderful that we have all these animals to enjoy.
Romans12 - Romans 13 Verse 20 "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head." This verse made me laugh. Heaping coals of fire on your enemies head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...