Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Legal Page of Harley

Today was a good day for me. I made this page from a challenge on Learn With Me site. I decided that I needed to keep doing this before I can't remember how. I love to scrapbook and have a few pictures that need to be done so I'm going for it.
Tommy and I went into Rigby and fixed our insurance. It's cheaper up here than in Utah. But our agent was very nice and we had a great conversation about his parents mission in Samoa and visiting the church sites.
Then they installed Janna dishwasher and I made Beef Stew for dinner. That has been my day. I got some Indexing done during the day. I watched American Idol in my room with Molly. Now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for wonderful grandkids. All my grandkids are so special to me. I thought about them alot today and how much they mean to me.
Acts 19 - Acts 20  I found it very interesting that the cratsmen that worshipped Diana were concerned that if no one worshipped her they would not be able to sell their gods they made for the people to worship. It seems to be all about the dollar then too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...