Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cabinets and Countertops Ordered

Bailee and Maudie trying to find something fun at Lowe's.
We went to Lowe's today and ordered our kitchen cabinets and countertops. Bailey and her friend Maudie came with us and we met grandpa there so he could take them to the dollar store and Janna and I went to the mall to take back Austin's dress slacks that were to little for him. We also took back a pair of pant of Bailee that the button had fallen off of the first time she wore them. Janna bought some jeans and I got one pair a size smaller than I wear so I have something to work towards.
We came home from that and I did dishes and we went to the mexican restaurant for dinner. Then we took Maudie home and settled in for the night. Then Janna got a call that one of her probationers that had been missing was in Idaho Falls. She had to go and talk with her. I guess the girl was a little upset and opened the car door on Janna and ran over and got in Janna's car. So she called the police and they arrested her for assault on Janna. What a night.
Janna and I are now watching TV and I'm getting ready to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful that my cabinets and countertops are ordered. One more thing down.
Romans 3 - Romans 4 This verse 23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" makes it very plain that we all need the mercy of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...