Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My First Visiting Teaching in Rigby

I start here...

 This is the  middle all the way across the lake.
More middle...
This is the end stretch.
Sign at the end. I'm telling you it's a long way.
When I got up my hip was giving me fits and my feet. I couldn't figure out what was wrong until I realized I had walked yesterday. So I just kept plugging along doing laundry, dishes and checking on my kitty. I had to go into town and get salad stuff so I put on my walking shoes and made myself go and walk. It only took me 24 minutes today so either I had the time wrong yesterday or I walked faster today. But I was glad I made myself do it.
I made chicken and rice and salad for dinner. I made sugar free jello with apples in it for Janna and I. They have drywalled most of my house and should be done tomorrow. Then they have to do the garage. It looks so wonderful. It feels like a house now. I just love it!!
Then I went visiting teaching with my new partner. We got it all done. It was so much fun and I really got to know my partner. We sat in a driveway waiting for a sister to get off work and had a good long chat. So it was a great day and I know 4 more sisters in the ward.
Now it's 9pm and that means bed time for me. Good Night...
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Bailee. She is such a Diva. She loves her friends and always want to go to someone's house or have a friend over. She loves kitties and bunnies. Her next pet will be a turtle. I love her cuteness...
Romans 7 - Romans 8  What a hard chapter to understand. I'm glad there was a heading so I could sort of figure out what Paul was talking about. Or maybe I just need to read it 10 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...