Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Calling

I had a fabulous day. I went walking around the little lake in Rigby. I bet it's pretty in the summer when it has water in it. It was the longest mile I have ever walked. It was very, very long. But I made it and it took me 34 minutes to walk it. I wanted to go around again but my face was frozen. It was sunny outside and looked so warm until I got out in it. Then the wind came up and was cold.
After I finished walking I went to the market to get the stuff to make Chili for dinner, did a couple of loads of laundry and swept up some of the drywall mess in my house. I kept going and checking how my house was coming along. It is looking good. I have a big laundry room. It looks bigger now that it's drywalled.
I took the kids to Scouts and YW tonight and met with the Bishop. I have a new calling. I'm over the Children's Class for RS meetings. I can't wait to get to know the kids in my ward.
Now I'm watching TV with the kids and getting ready to go to bed. 9 pm is my bedtime and it's almost that time.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Harley Anne. She is such a hard worker. She has the cutest smile and infectious laugh. I just love her.
Romans 6 - Romans 7 In chapter 4 it says, "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." I had never thought of Baptism as a symbol of the death and resurrection of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...