Saturday, April 23, 2011

Busy Saturday on the Farm

Harley and Chocolate Chip. She loves her horse.
 Our new addition named Scout. Isn't he cute.
 Janna and Goatie
We spent the day working on the farm. Harley worked her horses, Janna fixed stuff with her dad, I watched what everyone was doing. I did shovel some dirt around the house and picked up stuff off the lawn so Janna and her dad could thatch and mow it. I got goatie out of his pen and he followed us all over all morning. Such a cute thing isn't he.
I made Spaghetti for dinner and did the dishes. I also helped BJ make her favorite cookies. No Bake Oatmeal just like the ones Aunt Amie made. They looked good but I didn't have any. Janna's visiting teacher came over and brought her some cupcakes. We didn't eat them either.
Then Janna and I went for a long walk. We walked 2.1 miles tonight. My feet feel it, but I felt so much better afterwards. I love my daughter. She makes me a better person every day.
Grateful Statement:  I am grateful for the ability I have to walk 2 miles. I hope I can do it for a long time.
Romans 10 - Romans 11 In verse 14 it says, "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" I looked up the reference to preacher in the D&C and it refererred to preachers as missionaries. Then the verse made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...