Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Idaho Falls Temple

Today I went to the Idaho Falls Temple. I saw this tree with these Crocus' coming up and it was my sign that spring really is here. Even though it is raining this evening. It's getting warmer and warmer and the sun shines everyday for a little while. Today it lasted all day long until I took Bailee into town to get some balloons for her pinata for school. When we came out of Abbots it was raining hard.
They sprayed insulation in between the studs today. The house is already warmer and quieter. They will be back tomorrow to do something else. Tommy didn't know what. My kitty got out when they turned on their sprayer. It scared her and she took off outside. I finally found her behind the A/C unit. I will have to put her in her carrier before they come tomorrow.
I worked on genealogy today. I'm trying to clear out all the names on my Temple Ordinance List on New Family Search. I am down to 54 names now so I'm getting there. I started with over 260 names.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the beautiful flowers that make me know that spring will come. It is so wonderful to see them come up and bloom so pretty.
Acts 28 - Acts 29  In verse 22 it says, "But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against." We have the same thing today with Anti Mormon pamplets and demonstrations. In Idaho Falls they have a church that actually holds classes that are against the LDS church. Some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...