Saturday, April 9, 2011

Grocery Shopping

I helped Tommy pull a wire for the electrical this morning. It was a grounding wire and we had to pull it through a pipe with a come-along. I couldn't do it all the way because I wasn't strong enough but between the two of us we finally got it done. Tommy finished the rest of the stuff the Inspector told us we had to do and I went on line and set up another inspection for monday. Hopefully it will pass this time.
Janna and I went to Walmart grocery shopping. Saturday morning, Walmart, tons of people. Not my cup of tea but we got it done. The kids brought all the groceries in from the car and Janna and I put them away.
Janna and Scott took the kids to Hiece Hot Springs tonight and Tommy and I watched TV. I indexed some more census' and worked on Frontierville. It keeps me from being bored. I can't wait until we can paint our house or do something I can help with.
I kept track of my points and stuck to WW's today. On a roll, one day down....
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Conference talks that I can listen to over and over. I go online  on my Ipod when I go to bed at night and listen to the talks. I also downloaded the book, "Believing Christ", and I listen to these as I go to sleep. I am learning alot.
Acts 22 - Acts 23 The heading says that "Paul recounts the story of his conversion and also tells of seeing Jesus in a vision—He is accorded some privileges as a Roman citizen." I thought of the Conference talk Waiting on the Road to Damascus by President Uchtdorf. I can so relate to this talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...