Friday, April 22, 2011

Lost More Weight

Janna and I went to WW this morning and weighed in. I lost another 4.8 lbs. That's 7.8 all together. So it was a good weigh in and we stayed for the class. Doing good so far.
We took the kids to Wendy's for lunch while we were out and I ordered their Apple Chicken Pecan Salad. It was so yummy. I thought it couldn't have very many points because only the pomegranite dressing and the pecans and the cheese had any points. So I came home and googled it to track my points. It had 15 points. Holy smokes. So I get 49 extra every week so I'm okay, but I just couldn't believe it had so many points. It must be the dressing. It really was worth the points though, because it was so good.
We went shopping for sugar free jello and water for Janna and I. We had to get milk and a few other things. Then I came home and cleaned a little on my house. It just looks so good. All the drywall is done inside the house. Logan will do the garage on Monday. We are getting there. I can't hardly stand the wait.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my the Gospel. I love each and every aspect of it. I love that we have a Prophet to guide us. I am glad that we have wards all over the world. I am sooo glad for Temples and the peace that we can get from just going. My heart is full of gratitude for this wonderful church.
Romans 9 - Romans 10 Another hard chapter. But we must have Faith. It is key to our salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...