Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tending the Sickie

I spent the day taking care of Austin. I had to pick him up from school and take him to the doctor. He has a bad cold but strep is going around the school so we weren't taking any chances.
I took Bailee and her friend Abby to YW last night. Abby told us her mom was going to go see the bishop and start going back to church. I'm glad Bailee was always having me stop to see if Abby could go.
This is short because the long version with all the details disappeared into cyberspace. I published it and then it was gone.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful YW and how it teaches the the girls so much.
Romans 13 - Romans 14 Verse 10 "Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." If everyone loved their neighbors what a wonderful world it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...