Saturday, April 2, 2011

Going Home Again

Tommy and I got up early and grabbed the kitty and off we went. The kitty really wanted out of the carrier but I didn't want to lose her again so we just took her. I kept telling her, just 4 more hours, just 3 more hours. But she made it fine. We stopped in Tremonton for breakfast and off we went again. I put the kitty in my house and she just ran and hid. So I left her to get used to her new place and took my shower and got ready for my day. Janna, Tommy and I went and got Janna a new dishwasher. The one she has doesn't clean anything. It has one spray bar on the bottom to clean all the dishes in the dishwasher. So my gift to her for putting up with us invading her house was a dishwasher. I love that daughter of mine.
Then we went looking at cars. We took one for a test drive. It was very nice. The wind was blowing so hard that we finally just gave up and came home. But Tommy is going to look around some more.
We went to our favorite little Mexican restaurant for dinner so we didn't have to cook. Now it's time to watch American Idol (taped shows) and get ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a safe trip home and that my kitty made it just fine. Tender mercies of my Heavenly Father to me.
Acts 15 - Acts 16  In verse 39 where it says, "And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus." It was interesting to think that they had contention in their day also.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...